niedziela, 4 stycznia 2015

On sartorial and culinary delights (plus a bit of hedgehog)


Not so much of a proper fashion post today, as I am just back from Christmas in Poland and getting ready for work tomorrow.
Poland was lovely and very snowy and I got to do lots of nice things like walk around the woods in the snow and go to the opera in Wrocław where people sung in German about their untrustworthy spouses and how much they liked Champagne. It was good.
The journey back was a little difficult as I went a bit shopping crazy in Poland without giving much thought as to how I am going to bring back the shoes and dresses and coats... (are you surprised?). You'll be relieved to know that I did manage though, and all the presents and new purchases will no doubt soon be appearing in my fashion posts.
Harvey the Hedgehog got unexpectedly ill just before Christmas and had to be taken to the vet. He is ok now but he needed special foot baths twice a day for a little while and his little paws need to be moisturized twice daily too. Luckily he seems to be back to his usual grumpy self now...

So a couple of bits here for you tonight- my snowy walk in Poland in my lovely New Look coat and mum's fur hat. My new wonderful patterned tights which got taken for a spin in Weymouth's new Pan Asian bar where I tried a chili infused vodka with chocolate milk. I bought the tights in Poland (they are manufactured by a Polish company 'Gatta') for about 5 pounds... They're really beautiful and I totally fell in love with them! I am really pleased to see that Gatta now ship abroad although why do the prices have to be so much higher...

And finally my little spiky Havey who is now nearly 3 months old.
Faux fur coat (on sale!!!)

Tights (pleased to see Polish Gatta now ship abroad!)



Oh, and speaking of new places in Weymouth (yipeee!)- there is a new lovely Spanish place called 'La Casa Espanola' which has just opened by the harbour bridge. It's run by actual Spaniards (yay!) who make the best tapas I have tried in a long time (double yay!). We nearly ended up ordering about 3 times more than we actually needed but luckily the kind man who took our order managed to convince me that I wouldn't actually be able to eat about 8 different dishes. I had some rather excellent calamari and vegetable croquetas and some patatas de sol (or potatoes of sun...) accompanied by lovely, sweet sangria. I shall definitely be back soon!
These are all the sartorial and culinary joys for today as I am now off to enjoy a vegetarian Sunday roast dinner and check up on Harvey the Grumpy Hedgehog.

Much Dorset love,

Your Red Haired Gal


xoxo


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13410249/?claim=3hyawxd6jqy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz