poniedziałek, 5 stycznia 2015

Fairytale skirt and glitter

Hello lovelies,

Only a short post today as I have returned to work today after two weeks of mostly lying on the sofa, eating choccies and browsing the sales. Being a teacher due to return to work after the Christmas holiday, I naturally woke up at 3.30am last night and lay awake in my bed thinking about marking and lesson plans until about 6am, just before my alarm went off. I was slightly relieved to establish that this happens to about 98% of my colleagues, at the end of every single holiday.

But anyway. I did not come here to moan at you about my sleep deprivation, I came here to tell you about the most magical, fabulous skirt I have purchased in a long time.
I am not sure that the pictures I've got for you today do it justice, as I had to make my boyfriend take pictures of me inside the house in the 20 seconds we had spare before jumping into the car and rushing off to work. I then decided that these photos weren't quite enough and so took a few by myself in the 2 minutes I had between returning from work and throwing myself at the fridge (has everyone's appetite gone absolutely mad over Christmas???). As such, I can only apologise for the lack of stunning Dorset scenery in this post. But hey, you get to see my desk you lucky things!

In all honesty, I am completely, totally and utterly in love with this skirt. It is made from quite thick material and keeps me wonderfully warm at this time of year. It has got beautiful, intricate embroidery in deep rich colours. It has got a little cinched waist and a big full skirt with lovely silky lining... oh and did I mention that it's on sale? I think I might mark the date I found it online and celebrate it every year as an ultimate winning-at-fashion-and-probably-life day. Honestly.
I had lots of compliments on the skirt today which eased the return to work somewhat. I wore it with an H&M jumper and purple heels from New Look. It looked just as good with a black crop top but I had to find something a little bit longer to make it a bit more office-friendly.
Oh and those fabulous flowers at the end. Do you know what is even better than flowers and glitter?
FLOWERS WITH GLITTER ON THEM.

Have a fabulous week! 









Jumper- H&M similar

Much Dorset love,

Your Red Haired Gal

xoxo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz