niedziela, 18 stycznia 2015

Bowleaze Hill 

Hello!

The last two weeks have been insane with lovely Ofsted inspectors descending upon the college and various other upheavals. I do have some exciting news though- I am moving to Bristol next month! I don't know where I'm going to live yet or how I am going to fit all my shoes and dresses into a new place, which is likely going to be significantly smaller than my current place... So I'm going to have to take some deep breaths and stop freaking out and try to sort it out step by step.

Last week felt absolutely insane and so yesterday I decided to take a little trip to Bowleaze Hill in Weymouth and visit The Lookout Cafe  on top of the hill. It was rather excellent and I scoffed a big fresh crab baguette and a mocha (is this a weird combination?) whilst enjoying a rather stunning view over the cove. It was quite a nice, bright day and the coastline looked fabulous.

I then went outside to take some pictures and swiftly realised that it was also very windy, which made taking even semi-decent pictures rather difficult. I look pretty wind-swept in all the photos but maybe this isn't such an awful thing when you're wearing a full midi skirt. This beauty arrived last week and I just had to give it a spin. The spectacular belt which you can see in the pictures and which goes so beautifully with the sparkly shows is unfortunately very old... I got it at Primark a million years ago and it's probably one of my favourite accessories ever.

Also, there was an insanely cool old car on the hill and I just HAD TO have a picture next to it. I have no idea what it is (my motor vehicle knowledge is very limited) but doesn't it look kooky? And in my books, kooky is always a good thing.

Shoes
Skirt
Cardigan
Bag- old
Belt- Primark, old





Shoes



I shall be back to report on the new developments in my life soon.

Much Dorset love,

Your Red Haired Gal

xoxo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz